Some examples of
common hazardous substances:
• painters: solvents and paints;
• agriculture and horticulture: pesticides and disinfectants;
• hospitals: anesthetic gases and cytostatic;
• car mechanics: lubricating oils, petrol, exhaust gases, welding fumes, paints;
• metal workers: cutting oils, degreasing agents, welding fumes, coolants;
• drivers: transport of dangerous goods, exhaust fumes.
• employees in the wood processing industry: wood dust and adhesives;
• construction workers: wood dust, asbestos, quartz dust, glass and rock wool.
• cleaners; cleaning agents and contaminants;
• bakers: flour dust and bread improvers;
• technical service: degreasing agents and lubricating oils
• employees in the chemical industry and laboratories: various hazardous substances.